After 10 Years...

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Sagada View. Photo courtesy of Tiff. Taken 01/2008.

Our website, Kamulo and Kosta's Home, has been around for more than 10 years now. I first published this site on Dec 1997; and Kosta and I have not been married yet.

This year, we are about to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary. So much has happened. With the advent of blogging, and with Internet reaching Sagada, there are now so many sites offering photos, articles, websites on both SAGADA and the IGOROT people. It's been an amazing 10 years. I dont think that I will have the time to update any of the content of this site (except for some tidying up here and there). What I do know is I will be updating this blog with updates on our family, and highlighting existing SAGADA and IGOROT content that is available in the Internet.

To our visitors, WELCOME.
Appreciate if you can leave feedback once in a while.

Cheers,
Kamulo

2 comments:

Unknown July 10, 2016 at 10:58 AM  

I just want to say thanks for your wonderful post, it is contain a lot of knowledge and information that i needed right now. Thanks!
www.giochi-delle-winx.com

Sophie Grace December 27, 2019 at 12:06 AM  

Great and useful article. Creating content regularly is very tough.Thanks you.Write more !it's new function in game sims 4 cheats the spell of realm magic.