Yoghurt House

Monday, March 31, 2008

(Yoghurt House banner)

The YOGHURT house at the boundary of Poblacion and Dagdag is a popular and excellent restaurant. Four of my friends who have travelled worldwide provided these photos and were praises on this restaurant's menu.

When I go home, I always get servings of their yoghurt and mix it with fruit. Very GOOD! Their yoghurt recipe is a product of incorporating critiques from local and foreign visitors through the years.

I heard that they attempted to turn down a visit by President Arroyo when she was in town to check Sumaging cave. Supposed reason: they have guests and she has no room. It came from an eyewitness so I guess it's true. Bottomline: this place is a must-go when in Sagada.

(Inside YOGHURT House)

3 comments:

writing my dissertation August 28, 2011 at 12:40 PM  

Actually Arroyo declared a state of rebellion because of the violence and prominent political personalities affiliated with Estrada were charged and arrested. The so-called EDSA III was the first serious political challenge to the Arroyo presidency.

Piotr LA January 11, 2019 at 9:18 AM  

Certainly I will be looking at your blog more often.
find a prostitute Aussie

maxx March 2, 2021 at 5:45 AM  

When I go home, I always get servings of their yoghurt and mix it with fruit. Very GOOD!
bankers lamp happy wheels