Google AdSense

Saturday, April 5, 2008

A friend gave me the idea to put Google AdSense in my site to see if my current site traffic can generate additional income. I'd never thought that it would take this hard - been spending hours checking out how to use AdSense, looking out at successful case studies, and finally, doing the dirty work in incorporating the ads into my site. It's not yet done - will not be done in the next month or so, but it's coming along. Didn't realize that there were that many people around the world googling "SAGADA" and "IGOROT".

5 comments:

custom written research paper August 14, 2011 at 12:29 PM  

I know these advertisements are administered, sorted, and maintained by Google, and they can generate revenue on either a per-click or per-impression basis

Unknown July 10, 2016 at 10:55 AM  

Thanks for the best blog was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. Thanks for giving me the useful information.
www.juegoskizi20.com , www.juegosfrival.com , www.friv30game.com

Unknown October 16, 2016 at 4:58 AM  

These kind of articles are always attractive and I am happy to find so many good point here in the post, writing is simply great, http://www.iessaywriter.com/
thanks for sharing.

Piotr LA February 18, 2019 at 9:01 AM  

I love such articles they are very cool, good content.
sex dating

Sophie Grace November 25, 2019 at 12:29 AM  

Thank you for article. I found useful information for me and can use it for my new essay for. Get ready for yoga, cucumber slices and mud baths! The sims 4 skill cheats spa day is now available for playsation 4