blog of the SaGaDa-iGoRoT wins Wk 133 & Wk 134 - Filipino Blog of the Week

Saturday, November 8, 2008



11/15/2008 Update:
Thank you once again, dear readers, for helping this blog win the Filipino Blog of the Week - Week 134. Because of 2 straight wins, this blog has been elevated to the HALL OF FAME. Woo-hoo! I truly appreciate all the support that has been extended.

Here're the results for Week 134:

Week 134 - Total votes cast: 255
Criteria: voting(55%) + judges(35%) + me(10%)
Winner (sagada-igorot): 94.40%
2nd place (planetputoniyods): 81.90%
3rd place (toofeel): 49.34%

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

11/08/2008:
My heartfelt appreciation to all who voted and helped make this blog the winner of Filipino Blog of the Week - Week 133. I think my site will continue being nominated as long as it gets to be in the top 5 most voted blogs for the next three weeks. Amateur bloggers like me are encouraged that some readers out there actually visit my blog and read my posts. On top of that, to learn that people go the distance and vote for my blog at another website? That's a thrill. A huge thanks to the Composed Gentleman blog. Click on the logo to learn more about the contest.

Here're the results as posted in the above blog:

Week 133 - Total votes cast: 164
Criteria: voting(55%) + judges(35%) + me(10%)
Winner (sagada-igorot): 92.20%
2nd place (shengysdelight): 57.11%
3rd place (haze-unplugged): 49.52%

I'm still nominated for Week 134 Filipino Blog of the Week. Please keep on voting for this blog. Thank you for your continued support.

4 comments:

Anonymous November 8, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

Congratulations sagada-igorot. Two of my friends here in the UK also voted for you.

Anonymous November 9, 2008 at 6:45 AM  

Thank you Jean-Paul. I will continue to need your support this week though, hehehe.

Anonymous November 11, 2008 at 12:31 AM  

wow.. first time here...

AJ November 12, 2008 at 7:33 AM  

salamat din sa pagdalaw mo, im honored. it did snow a bit sa hillside NG EMIRATES, but the weather here is xtreme talgang superlamig pag taglamig:)
see u again,
congrats, and u jst got my vote :)