Sagada Pictures at Lawstude's Journeys

Saturday, October 10, 2009

I was viewing a list of recent Sagada blogs and was impressed with posts from Atty. Oman's blog. His latest Sagada photo gallery features Sagada Weekend Market images. Viewing those images were like a ratatouille moment for me. That's what our family refers when describing something very familiar that gives you a warm nostalgic feeling; very much like how the food critic in the movie felt when he had his first bite of the ratatouille dish. Definitely, those Sagada market images reminded me of the many Saturdays helping my mother and my grandma with those market chores. It was one of the tasks I didn't particularly like as a kid, but which I remembered with fondness as an adult. View more Sagada pictures at the Lawstude Journey blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 11, 2009 at 10:07 AM  

Whoaa, good to see you're back !! I guess you're too busy the past two months.

i-dekkan

SaGaDa-iGoRoT October 18, 2009 at 7:07 AM  

Thanks i-dekkan. I've been very busy with summer outdoor activities and work. Now, winter has come early in the Chicago area. How is North Carolina?