Sagada Redux - Sagada B&W Photos

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Sagada Picture 1I haven't blogged in awhile, and a nice way to start again is by posting some excellent black and white pictures of Sagada. The photos were taken by a friend from high school during his Aug 2009 Sagada trip. Topher, as we used to call him then, is from Baler, Aurora and has been one of the few individuals I would credit for keeping me sane during those crazy high school years. I'm no art / photo critic but having spent my early years in Sagada, I know when photos do justice to the beauty of my hometown. These group of photos capture Sagada in a unique yet familiar way it made me think of my childhood days all over again. Salamat, Topher. Gawi-gawis. Matago-tago ka! (Loosely translated - it means "Thanks Topher, very well done. May you live forever"). Hehehe. I'm definitely looking forward to more of his future Sagada pictures. Meanwhile, enjoy a sampling of them here:

Sagada Redux: Sagada Picture 1
Sagada Redux: Sagada Picture 2
Sagada Redux: Sagada Picture 3
Sagada Redux: Sagada Picture 4
Sagada Redux: Sagada Picture 5

3 comments:

Caesar Gonzales October 4, 2009 at 1:10 PM  

thanks for posting suany :D

SaGaDa-iGoRoT October 4, 2009 at 8:02 PM  

topher, it's a privilege. gusto ko rin i-post iyung ibang photos from the same album in another blog post.

gan-i October 6, 2009 at 7:38 PM  

the third pic from the top is our house right? how did he get it from that angle? anyway, thanks!