Sagada.ws

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sagada.wsThere's a relatively new and nice website on Sagada - and the URL uses a ".ws" domain, the Internet country code top level for "Western Samoa". I thought this strange and interesting and after doing some googling, I found out that the ".ws" domain is being marketed as "dot website". Sagada.ws is great because it is listing Sagada businesses - a first in the Internet. It has 22 in the list so far, and I hope it continues to grow. It does help to promote this website especially as it features Sagada Weaving in its front page, haha. Sagada.ws lists the Sagada Hospital website and Tom Coghill's Fasting.ws as sister sites.

1 comments:

Tom Coghill January 14, 2010 at 12:15 AM  

Nice site and thanks for the link to my wife's site sagada.ws I have been living in sagada for one year now and help set up a juice fasting program for St. Theodore's Hospital.