Lang-ay Festival 2009 - Photos, Videos, Blogs and News

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

This is a placeholder post for the Lang-ay Festival 2009 Photos, Blogs, News and Videos. The festival has completed and there's almost no coverage in the local news. Maybe bloggers will need time to post videos and photos so I can filter those I find interesting. The above photograph was taken from the TRIBASIA.com website which I think is being considered as a spam site by Google. I'll be updating this post as data trickles in.

April 6, 2009 Video: A Bontoc Welcome to the Lang-ay Festival -



Other Links: Lang–ay fest opens with calls to preserve culture and env’t

3 comments:

Sterec April 8, 2009 at 6:16 PM  

I am also waiting for photos and videos on the Lang-ay festival. I'm glad TADIAN won the parade category. People may be bored with having BARLIG win each time.

Tina April 9, 2009 at 8:08 AM  

i was there. i will be uploading some photos soon. the street dancing was very memorable. i will be back next year.

Gay-yem April 9, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

Mayat nan ikak-kan nan wada isnan picture. Talaga met. Ay i-Tadian datuna?