Sagada Photos at Putograb

Thursday, April 9, 2009

sagada photo 2sagada photo 1


I'll never tire of viewing Sagada photos like the above recent photographs from putograb's gallery. They remind me of the beautiful scenes back home. The advances of technology has allowed scenes like these to be captured as they are in real life; well, almost like-life. Nothing beats watching these scenes in Sagada, a gentle breeze touching your cheek, and the warm familiar smell of the pine wood permeating the air. Just beautiful.

3 comments:

Cza April 10, 2009 at 4:21 AM  

hi! thanks for visiting my blog! :D That was a really fast comment. :) So you're from Sagada? I'm from Bontoc. I really didn't grow up there, but we do go home almost every year to spend the holy week with the rest of the family there. :) Nice blog you have here.. I'll surely be visiting often.

A fan of Sagada April 10, 2009 at 4:21 PM  

You have a beautiful town. How come the other towns in Mountain Province are not as popular as Sagada?

SaGaDa-iGoRoT April 10, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Cza, thanks for returning the visit. Hope to see you around the blog. I have plenty of friends and relatives from Bontoc.

Sagada Fan, that's because Sagada has a concentration of wonderful sites like limestone caves, hanging coffins, pine terrain, waterfalls, and of course, wonderful people.