FBI, Full Blooded IGOROT

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Picture above is an Igorot Gentleman ca early-mid 20th century.
Masferre photograph taken from AENET.org.

"I am an Igorot. Let me be treated as I deserve - with respect if I am good, with contempt if I am no good, irrespective of the name I carry. Let the term, Igorot, remain, and the world will use it with the correct meaning attached to it." - Jose Dulnuan

I wish I can really claim that I'm an FBI, a Full-Blooded Igorot, but I'm not. No wishful thinking there. Then again, it's not that bad. It is who I am. My paternal grandfather was half Ilocano. But, I have very little Ilocano blood left since my paternal grandmother and my mother are full-blooded Igorots. My cousins on my father's side are a different story. They have less than a fourth of that precious Igorot blooded-ness. But it doesn't matter. They claim to be as FBI as I am. And they are.

7 comments:

Anonymous April 25, 2008 at 2:36 AM  

wow nice blog and site, exactly what am looking for, hey i have a favor to ask. im developing this mountain province website and i really need contents, can i copy some or most of the articles in your website and credit you as the author/writer of the article. hey thanks a lot.

SagadaIgorot April 27, 2008 at 7:37 AM  

Hello Anonymous, Can you leave an email address? I will contact you. Thanks.

Anonymous November 25, 2010 at 11:43 PM  

Wow this is a very good blog,,i liked the way you tell the story of you're family,i am not also a FBI (1/4 ilocano),i read the whole blog and realized that i should start a documentary of our family because it is our project in Social Studies,But i realized its not going to be easy since where trying to get a citizenship here in U.S,should have done back there

term papers writers June 1, 2011 at 8:33 PM  

What an interesting interpretation of the customary abbreviations. but so what, I like it even more so ;) heh...

purchase essays September 14, 2011 at 7:02 AM  

Developers Well done ... extremely useful and user-friendly website! Thank you for your professional service! Good luck and prosperity to all!

imriz July 12, 2012 at 7:37 AM  

my sister-in-law is, i guess, an FBI ^_^. Both her parents hails from Mt. province. They speak Kankana-ey. She's proud to be called a true blooded Igorot. For that, we admire and loved her.

Lisa.M. Henry June 10, 2016 at 2:49 AM  

Hotmail is an email account of Microsoft Corporation. Like Google's Gmail, it is full of features usually xuyen.Neu of an email you want to register an account please follow these basic steps:
Hotmail sign in | Hotmail sign up

Hotmail login | Log in to hotmail

Close hotmail account | Create a hotmail account

Hotmail review

Sign in to hotmail

Create hotmail account

Recover hotmail password

Tank Trouble is a very interesting flash game about tanks, about war and about destruction
TANK TROUBLE | TANK TROUBLE 2 | TANK TROUBLE 3

One Penguin Takes it personally when he is surfing the web and stumbles upon a web site telling him that he cant fly, after that he sets his mind to research and practice flying until he can prove the world that he can..
Slitherio | LEARN TO FLY | LEARN TO FLY 2 | LEARN TO FLY 3

Strike Force Heroes is a new game action-packed shooter from the creators of Raze; with 3 game modes, 15 campaign missions and over 65 weapons.
Strike Force Heroes | Strike Force Heroes 2 | Strike Force Heroes 3 | Strike Force Heroes 4