Sagada Igorot Online

Thursday, April 24, 2008


It's not as easy as I initially thought. After going through some CSS tutorials, testing these in multiple browsers, learning to put AdSense correctly, and, re-designing my website to enable fast maintenance in the future, I'm still not halfway through. But, I'm really looking forward to finally getting this over with and moving to other similar projects.

One big update though - I've registered and loaded my files so it will work with the new domain name: SAGADA-IGOROT.com. That's my biggest achievement so far.

2 comments:

Anonymous May 9, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

Bakit iba iyung hitsura ng screenshot sa actual website?

Anonymous May 9, 2008 at 8:59 PM  

It's meant to be a teaser. I am still constructing the rest of my site. Hope to complete it soon.